Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas at the Zoo

We've been wanting to get to Christmas at the Zoo and decided to go tonight.  Apparently, so did the rest of Indianapolis.  It was packed! Honestly, it was not my favorite trip ever.  I don't do great with crowds and the inability to navigate the stroller through the crowds and people cutting me off from the boys so I couldn't see them was enough to unnerve me.  Riella, who is never fussy, and always goes with the flow, hated it.  She didn't want to be in the stroller, she didn't want to be held, she just plain didn't want to be there.  We gave up after about an hour and went to dinner.  
She wasn't feeling it...at all.

The boys didn't mind the crowds at all and wanted to see everything just like normal.  We split up some and Robert took them in the more congested areas while I tried to entertain and console Riella.  At least the boys had fun! ;-)

We went to Yats over by IUPUI afterwards.  It was the first time for all of us.  Robert and the boys liked it pretty well.  It didn't agree with me too well, but it was fun to try something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment