Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday, Riella Joan!

She was not impressed with the birthday song...at all.  Of course, it could be my singing and who can really blame her on that?!?
She did, however, did the donut!
We were playing up in her room after breakfast and I was organizing some clothes.  I looked over and she was crashed out on the floor.  I blame a sugar coma from the donut.

while she napped, I worked on more party prep for this weekend.

We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner.  She got on the saddle while they cheered for her and everything.  She was a bit unsure at first but pretty soon she was feeling pretty cool up there!

I still can't believe this precious girl is one year old.  She is the perfect addition to our family and we all love her so very much!

Happy Birthday, Riella Joan!

No comments:

Post a Comment