Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Camden's 1st Day of School

Camden was set to start school last week but was up the entire night before with ear pain and we ended up at the doctor getting a prescription for an ear infection instead.  He bounced back quickly and he was ready to go today.  Well, he was healthy anyway.  He has still been saying, "I no go school.  I stay home with Mommy." every time the subject gets brought up.
Getting a picture was a bit difficult too.

He's 2! (For a few more weeks).

Finally, a good one!  Woohoo!

His backpack kills me!

He got to sit up front with me in the dropoff line.  He was all smiles until it was our turn.  He cried and clung to my arm.  It ripped my heart out.  Thankfully, my awesome friend Nikki is the assistant in his class and sent me a text less than 5 minutes later with a picture of him in the classroom and said no tears.  I was able to dry mine up and headed to Aunt Karen's to clean.  She sent me another during snack time and said he was doing great.  He was so excited when I picked him up and couldn't wait to tell me all about what he'd done.  He had so much fun!

We picked up lunch and took it over to Grandma's.  We ate with her and played for a while before heading home for naps.  

No comments:

Post a Comment