Friday, April 18, 2014

Beautiful Friday

It was a gorgeous day and I loved being able to put Riella in this cute spring dress. Yay for warmer weather!

We stopped by Aunt Karen's after running some errands.  She asked Cam to stay and help her a bit outside.  Riella fell asleep on the way home and stayed asleep for a while. I got TONS of work done in just an hour before feeding and changing Riella and going to retrieve Cam.  He had so much fun working with Aunt Karen outside.  We sure do love her!

Then it was home for naps and my double workout day.  Michelle and I have been holding each other accountable on working out.  We like to send post workout pics.  It's funny.  Here I am after 50 minutes of Shaun T.  

I took Riella out on the back porch to play so I could keep an eye on the boys in the backyard.  Carson came over and they were busy building a worm exhibit...only Ryker!

Clint came over and asked to come over for a cook out.  He grilled and Amber whipped up so delicious sides and we even roasted marshmallows for smores after dinner.  It was like summertime all over again!

Ryker was very patient and roasted his mallows to perfection.  It's fun to watch the difference between his behavior at the end of the summer to now.

Riella was a hoot too.  So talkative!

Yum, that patience paid off!

Rocking this sweet girl to sleep. I struggle with never wanting to put her down most nights.  I know how quickly this time passes with her as a baby and I just want to soak it up as much as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment