Monday, April 21, 2014

Baseball Monday

Today started off so beautiful! It was set to be 76 degrees, so I had to dig out a tote in the closet to get a pair of shorts for Ryker.  Every pair I pulled out from last year was comically short.  Thankfully I bought a couple pairs at the end of the season on clearance.  

Absolutely love this outfit from our neighbor.  She passed a few things of Amelia's down to Riella.  These colors look so good on her!

The nice weather motivated me to clean out the boys' closet and do the seasonal clothes switch.  At one point every bedroom was half way done and in a state of chaos.  I managed to get mine, Riella's, and most of the boys' done by the end of the day.  This is the pile of Ryker's clothes he can no longer wear.  I need more totes!

Up next, was Ryker's baseball game.  I love Cam's sense of style.  He clearly has a defined style already.  He loves wearing baseball caps and automatically turns them around.  This is not something he's seen anyone else do because on the rare occasion Robert wears a hat it's always with the bill forward.  It cracks me up.  He's such a cool dude!

Ryker played first base tonight and did great.  He got an out each inning.  I loved watching him go after the ball.  He's starting to understand how the game works and is having fun with it.

Up to bat!  No hits off the pitcher today.  He wasn't very patient today.

Riella was so good and happy while we were there.

Cam loves watching.  He fights the urge to run out there the entire time.  He wants to play so bad!

We finished the night at Mama Nita's for dinner before coming home for baths and bedtime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment