Saturday, May 4, 2013

Dave and Cara's Wedding

Today was the big day!  David and Cara said their I Do's.  I've known both Dave and Cara as long as I've known Robert.  Cara was Michelle's best friend growing up and David was the pesky little brother.  Until two years ago, when everything changed. :-)  They fell in love and we are all so thrilled to have Cara join the Brown family officially.  The wedding was gorgeous as was the bride.  Robert was the most handsome man there as he stood next to his brother in the front of the church.  All the men in the wedding party (except two) were/are military men.  They were all in their dress uniforms and they made for the studliest groom and groomsmen you've ever seen.  I sadly didn't get many pictures since Robert's duties as groomsmen kept him very busy and the boys kept me very busy (Camden in particular...imagine that!).

Jay is Robert's cousin's daughter.  I used to babysit for her and now she is babysitting for everyone else.  She loves the boys and they love her!

For the most part, this stud was my date. Check out that bow tie! ;-)

This picture cracks me up!  He and Nonna were having fun. :-)

Introducing Baby Joe Dirt!  They had a photo booth with tons of props.  Queen took the boys so I could attempt to eat for a minute and Cam came in to show me this ensemble.

It might've been one of the funniest things anyone saw all night.  The whole room was dying laughing.

Ryker had a blast with all the props.  We took several strips of photos.

He also enjoyed busting some moves on the dance floor. 

Aunt Chelle took Cam for a spin on the dance floor which he loved!

My loves. 

Daddy and Cam

Some studly Brown men (David, Robert, and Tony)

Queen was gorgeous and a huge help to me with the boys.  :-)




1 comment: