Thursday, May 23, 2013

#3

That's right, we are expecting Baby #3!!!
 
I am over 15 weeks now and things are looking great.  We are due November 11th.
 
We've had two appointments, both with ultrasounds, and everything is developing great and the baby is looking very healthy (even measuring ahead, just like its big brothers did). 
 
1st Appt: April 1st- 8 weeks; Ultrasound measured baby at 8 weeks 3 days; Heartrate 179 bpm
2nd Appt: April 26th- 11 weeks 4 days; Ultrasound measured baby at 12 weeks 3 days; Heartrate 166 bpm
 
To rewind, we found out back at the beginning of March.  In an effort to live up to my end of an agreement with my friend Jenn, I promised to tell Robert in a fun way.  We were trying and I had been feeling extra tired (and cranky) so I thought I'd take a test.  Robert knew I was taking it so I just told him it was negative and we went about our evening with the boys like normal.  After they went to bed, however, I had a surprise planned.  I set the timer on the oven and got up to fold laundry (which is on the other side of kitchen) and when the timer went off I yelled for him to come get it.  That's when he opened the oven door and saw this...
In my shock over a positive test, I miscalculated my due date by a week...oops!
I tried to snap one of him as he opened it...

He was surprised and pretty excited too! ;-)
 
We are thrilled to be expecting another little miracle and can't wait to welcome him or her in November.  :-)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment